It is our job as teachers to make the world come alive.
Within, you will find a forum for sharing ideas on how to make that a reality.

2.17.2009

Riddles, Puzzles, Brain Teasers, Oh My!

I open each psychology class with a riddle/puzzle/brain teaser/etc. I am finding it difficult, however, to find good ones! I thought it would be very easy, but it turns out that is not the case. Therefore, I need your help! Do you have a favorite brain teaser? A puzzle that always makes people think? A riddle with a clever answer? Let's hear'em in comments.

1 comment:

  1. Lets create a world record for india. And now show the world how sharp we really are.just start solving blocks of the largest online puzzle ever created -100 blocks and 25000 pieces. But before you begin, do pour yourself a cup of Lipton Yellow Lable tea. The Natural Theanine in it will keep you sharp and ensure a good start go to stay-sharp.in

    ReplyDelete